As a company specializing in medical device engineering, DeviceLab is always eager to support the next generation of talent in our field.
In an effort to further support medical and science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education, DeviceLab is proud to announce our first annual scholarship program. We will award a $1,000 scholarship to a single student demonstrating outstanding competency in a STEM or medical-related field of study.
Both undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university are encouraged to apply. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) answering the following question:
“How are you driven to innovate, inspire, or make a positive impact to your community using your degree?”
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded.
- All applications will be personally reviewed by DeviceLab.
- Essays will be evaluated based on originality, creativity and overall quality of writing.
- The deadline is May 31, 2016, 5pm PT. There will be no extensions granted.
- Winners will be notified before June 15, 2016.
Application Requirements and Instructions:
- Applicant must currently be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicant must also be majoring in a medical or STEM field of study.
- Please email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read, “DeviceLab Scholarship Application”.
- In the body of the email, please be sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number.
- Attach essay and a copy of your transcript in .doc or .pdf format.