Medical Device Design Case Studies
Non-neurological conductive pathways, including connective tissues, charged biochemicals and ions that move through lymphatic channels and venous and arterial vessels, naturally conduct currents of electrons and ions throughout the body.
The ODIN 1™ works by using ultra low current waveforms, different from all other commercialized medical devices, to deliver the appropriate electric field gradient. This electric field exists throughout the entire volume of tissue between the two placed electrodes, which constitutes the entire body, because electrodes are placed either on the wrists or ankles.
What our customers think
I have worked with DeviceLab on several development projects, alternatively as a client and a technical consultant. As a service provider, DeviceLab was exceptionally resourceful, always ready to have creative solutions for any problem that we encountered
– Brigitte Phan
DeviceLab is an industry leader in the design of innovative and complex projects. We’ve worked together often and I could not find a more exceptional company to work with.
– Richard W. Henson
DeviceLab is a industry leading company who not only knows management and techniques, but also applies them to create extra value in every project they undertake.
– Thomas Witty
“Guardion Health Sciences was extremely fortunate to have discovered DeviceLab. We were challenged in finding a team that could correctly interpret the Hetrochromatic Flicker Photometery technology utilized by Professor Richard Bone in his invention of the MapcatSF. The entire team at D…
- “Dac is a great industrial innovator. I’ve used DeviceLab for the past 5 years on several projects. Dac has been an instrumental partner and an extension to our development team. Thanks Dac”
Co-founder, President/CEO at Varocto, Inc.“At TinyKicks we have a strong and ongoing relationship with DeviceLab and Dac’s organization. DeviceLab is extremely competent, start-up friendly, and responsive. Our partnership is developing even stronger as our Company and products evolve. Our core team of Dac, Donald and Khoi give us a major competitive advantage.”
France Dixon Helfer
President & CEO of TinyKicks LLC
- “Our development teams have found them easy to work with, providing substantial technical and creative value, on a time and cost effective basis.”
President | Robert Case & Associates, Inc.“Creative solutions overcame complex design issues such as a patient weight management system, handicap accessibility and arm translational/rotational movement.”
Vice President of Engineering | PharmaSmart International
- “Dac and his team have the creativity, technical depth and dedication necessary to bring new products to market quickly and effectively.”
President | Adapt360 / Inspect2GO“The entire team at DeviceLab quickly understood our objective, and were proactive in making suggestions “
CEO | Guardion Health Sciences
- “DeviceLab is an industry leader in the design of innovative and complex projects. We’ve worked together often and I could not find a more exceptional company to work with.”
Richard W. Henson
CEO | ResVeRx, Inc.“I have personally worked with DeviceLab for over 15 years at multiple companies. They have a vast list of experience specifically in medical device design and production.”
President & CEO | Protowest, Dinsmore & Associates, Inc.
- “DeviceLab is a go to company for mechanical design projects from concept through manufacturing. I would highly recommend DeviceLab for any mechanical design work.”
President | Waypoint Leadership, Inc“DeviceLab was exceptionally resourceful, always ready to have creative solutions for any problem that we encountered.”
Patent Agent | Allergan