Medical Device Design
Where Medical Device Development Begins
DeviceLab’s ideal balance of proven experience and cutting-edge ideas for medical device development includes mHealth/wireless medical device design services and medical software development.
Just because DeviceLab has provided medical device development to some of the world’s leading medical device companies and has won numerous awards since 1998, don’t let that make you think we spend too much time looking back on our achievements. On the contrary, we are much more fascinated with the future—which is the future of your medical device.
A Partner Beyond “Concept to Commercialization”
“From concept to commercialization” is a popular theme in medical device development circles. Although we embrace the shared goal of getting your medical device innovation or invention to market as quickly and efficiently as possible, we are equally as committed to ensuring that it enjoys a healthy and lengthy product life cycle.
DeviceLab routinely revises its medical device design best practices for that very reason. Our well-rounded team of medical device designers and engineers represents an ideal balance of proven experience and cutting-edge ideas.
Medical Wireless, Wearables, and Software? Yes, We Do That, Too
As an ISO-13485 certified medical device development company that has completed more than 100 medical device design projects of varying complexity, we rarely if ever say “no” when asked if we have the capabilities to develop a new medical device. And more than ever, that includes medical device software development and wireless medical device design services for the newest breeds of medical IoT, mHealth and medical wearables.
Read More Case Studies
- “Dac is a great industrial innovator. I’ve used DeviceLab for the past 5 years on several projects. Dac has been an instrumental partner and an extension to our development team. Thanks Dac”
Co-founder, President/CEO at Varocto, Inc.“At TinyKicks we have a strong and ongoing relationship with DeviceLab and Dac’s organization. DeviceLab is extremely competent, start-up friendly, and responsive. Our partnership is developing even stronger as our Company and products evolve. Our core team of Dac, Donald and Khoi give us a major competitive advantage.”
France Dixon Helfer
President & CEO of TinyKicks LLC
- “Our development teams have found them easy to work with, providing substantial technical and creative value, on a time and cost effective basis.”
President | Robert Case & Associates, Inc.“Creative solutions overcame complex design issues such as a patient weight management system, handicap accessibility and arm translational/rotational movement.”
Vice President of Engineering | PharmaSmart International
- “Dac and his team have the creativity, technical depth and dedication necessary to bring new products to market quickly and effectively.”
President | Adapt360 / Inspect2GO“The entire team at DeviceLab quickly understood our objective, and were proactive in making suggestions “
CEO | Guardion Health Sciences
- “DeviceLab is an industry leader in the design of innovative and complex projects. We’ve worked together often and I could not find a more exceptional company to work with.”
Richard W. Henson
CEO | ResVeRx, Inc.“I have personally worked with DeviceLab for over 15 years at multiple companies. They have a vast list of experience specifically in medical device design and production.”
President & CEO | Protowest, Dinsmore & Associates, Inc.
- “DeviceLab is a go to company for mechanical design projects from concept through manufacturing. I would highly recommend DeviceLab for any mechanical design work.”
President | Waypoint Leadership, Inc“DeviceLab was exceptionally resourceful, always ready to have creative solutions for any problem that we encountered.”
Patent Agent | Allergan