DeviceLab Annual Scholarship
DeviceLab is eager to sponsor the coming generation of talent in the field of medical device engineering by offering an annual scholarship.
2 scholarships have been awarded since 2017.
$1,000 is awarded each year to one biomedical engineering student who exhibits outstanding promise and dedication.
- DeviceLab staff screen and select applications for the final winner.
- Essays will be assessed based on contents for: contribution, originality, creativity, and overall writing quality.
- The deadline for submission is August 15.
- The winner will be notified by September 1.
- Winner decision is at sole discretion of DeviceLab reviewer and final.
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one student.
- Applicants must be a U.S. resident.
- Applicants must be currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be majoring in biomedical engineering or engineering curriculum with concentration in medical devices.
Application Process: Please send application request email to firstname.lastname@example.org