DeviceLab Annual Scholarship
DeviceLab is eager to sponsor the coming generation of talent in the field of medical device engineering by offering an annual scholarship.
Two scholarships have been awarded since 2017.
$1,000 is awarded each year to one biomedical engineering student who exhibits outstanding promise and dedication.
- DeviceLab staff screen and select applications for the final winner.
- Essays will be assessed based on contents for: contribution, originality, creativity, and overall writing quality.
- The deadline for submission is August 15.
- The winner will be notified by September 1.
- Winner decision is at sole discretion of DeviceLab reviewer and final.
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one student.
- Applicants must be a U.S. resident.
- Applicants must be currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be majoring in biomedical engineering or engineering curriculum with concentration in medical devices.
Application Process: Please send application request email to firstname.lastname@example.org