Congratulations to Aaron from the University of Texas at Arlington, Winner of DeviceLab’s 2022 Scholarship!
2022 DeviceLab Scholarship
DeviceLab is eager to sponsor the coming generation of talent in the field of medical device engineering by offering a $1,000 scholarship to an engineering or biomedical engineering student who exhibits outstanding promise and dedication.
- Submissions will be in the form of a 1,000-word essay chosen from one of the following topics
- As technology continues to rapidly evolve, what do you see as the next big innovation coming to medical devices? Why?
- As you look across the field of current medical device technology, in what areas and for what conditions do you believe innovation has been lacking and why?
- If you could work on developing any type of medical device, what would it be and why? How will your education contribute to the success of these projects?
- DeviceLab staff will screen and select applications for the final winner.
- Essays will be assessed based on contents for: contribution, originality, creativity, and overall writing quality.
- The deadline for submission is May 31, 2022.
- The winner will be notified by June 30, 2022.
- The winner is selected at the sole discretion of DeviceLab
- $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one student
- Applicants must be United States resident.
- Applicants must be currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be majoring in engineering or biomedical engineering.
- Please email your essay in .pdf format to email@example.com. The subject line should read, “DeviceLab 2022 Scholarship Application.”
- Include your name, school, major, email address, and phone number in the body of the email.
- Attach your official academic transcript in .pdf format.
- Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words, do not exceed the 1,000-word limit.