2022 DeviceLab Scholarship
DeviceLab is eager to sponsor the coming generation of talent in the field of medical device engineering by offering a $1,000 scholarship to an engineering or biomedical engineering student who exhibits outstanding promise and dedication.
- Submissions will be in the form of a 1,000-word essay chosen from one of the following topics
- As technology continues to rapidly evolve, what do you see as the next big innovation coming to medical devices? Why?
- As you look across the field of current medical device technology, in what areas and for what conditions do you believe innovation has been lacking and why?
- If you could work on developing any type of medical device, what would it be and why? How will your education contribute to the success of these projects?
- DeviceLab staff will screen and select applications for the final winner.
- Essays will be assessed based on contents for: contribution, originality, creativity, and overall writing quality.
- The deadline for submission is May 31, 2022.
- The winner will be notified by June 30, 2022.
- The winner is selected at the sole discretion of DeviceLab
- $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one student
- Applicants must be a United States resident.
- Applicants must be currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be majoring in engineering or biomedical engineering.
- Please email your essay in .pdf format to email@example.com. The subject line should read, “DeviceLab 2022 Scholarship Application.”
- Include your name, school, major, email address, and phone number in the body of the email.
- Attach your official academic transcript in .pdf format.
- Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words, do not exceed the 1,000-word limit.