DeviceLab has a 10-year track record in UI/UX development for medical products. Our team has expertise in advanced medical equipment UI/UX development, small-screen medical device UI design and UI/UX development for diagnostic instruments. No matter how efficient your equipment is, if the user interface is not easy to use, the end-user may never derive the benefits of the device. Recognizing this, DeviceLab uses its experience in creating intuitive user interfaces for medical devices to deliver the finest user experience.
Through a series UI/UX tests, our user interface designers have created a design process that accounts for a wide range of human factors such as operator skill level, height and viewing distance from the UI/UX. DeviceLab applies both art and science to create interfaces that are appealing, intuitive, easy to use and flexible.
Benefits of the DeviceLab process
- Intuitive User Interfaces
- Seamless Operator Experience
- Contextual UI/UX Design Process
- Feature-rich UI/UX Controls
- Ergonomic Design
UI/UX Design Proficiencies
- Medical equipment UI/UX development
- Diagnostic equipment UI/UX design
- Consumer product UI/UX development
- Handheld Medical Device UIs/UXs