Named after the mythological Greek god of health healing, Apollo™ is DeviceLab’s state-of-the-art mobile medical device platform for healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) product development.
Apollo™ seamlessly and rapidly integrates multiple complementary technologies—which reduces costs and development time while swiftly getting your medical IoT device to market.
Through Apollo™, electronic medical devices such as patient monitors, medical imaging systems, POC diagnostic and therapeutic systems can take advantage of wireless medical design technologies such as:
- iOS and Android smart phones, tablets and PCs
- Ultra low-power and self-powered sensor systems
- Bluetooth/Bluetooth low-energy (BLE) other mobile wireless technologies
- Wi-Fi connected appliances
- Multiple electronics display technologies (LED, OLED)
- Cloud data storage and analytics
- Medical Life Science Diagnostic Systems
- Lab on a Chip technologies
- Server/client software for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- State of the arts components from Renesas, Microchip, Broadcom, Texas Instruments, etc.
Our wireless platforms reduce risk, development costs, and shorten development time to the market. If you are seeking a reliable partner to develop your cutting-edge wireless medical device solutions that improve safety, cost savings, efficiency and tracking needs, DeviceLab’s Wireless Medical Device Center is ready to help you every step of the way.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you bring your innovative wireless medical device from concept to commercialization!