DeviceLab COVID-19 Operation Update: DeviceLab remains open. We are set up to work remotely. Mails, deliveries, office phone and email correspondences will be covered daily.
UI / UX Engineering
DeviceLab has a 10-year track record in UI/UX development for medical products. Our team has expertise in advanced medical equipment UI/UX development, small-screen medical device UI design and UI/UX development for diagnostic instruments.
No matter how efficient your equipment is, if the medical user interface design is not easy to use, the end-user may never derive the benefits of the device. Recognizing this, DeviceLab crafts intuitive user interfaces that ensure proper operation of your device.
Through a series UI/UX tests, our user interface designers account for a wide range of physical, sensory, and cognitive human factors in the user population. DeviceLab applies both art and science to create interfaces that are appealing, intuitive, easy to use and flexible.
Benefits of the DeviceLab Medical Design
- Intuitive User Interfaces
- Seamless Operator Experience
- Contextual UI/UX Design Process
- Feature-rich UI/UX Controls
- Ergonomic Design
UI / UX Proficiencies
- Medical & Surgical equipment UI/UX development
- Diagnostic equipment UI/UX design
- Handheld Medical Device UIs/UXs
- Human factors and ergonomics
- Intuitive, natural design style