2017 DeviceLab Scholarship Program
DeviceLab is eager to sponsor the coming generation of talent in the field of medical device engineering by offering an annual scholarship. $1,000 will be awarded to one biomedical engineering student who exhibits outstanding promise.
Undergraduate and graduate students who are currently attending an accredited U.S. college or university are eligible to apply. Please submit an essay of no greater than 1,000 words answering one of the following questions:
- What has been the most important innovation in the medical field in the last 5 years and why?
- How do you plan on using your degree to make a difference in the field of biomedical engineering?
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one student.
- DeviceLab will personally review all applications.
- Essays will be assessed based on originality, creativity and overall writing quality.
- The deadline for submission is August 15, 2017. Extensions will not be granted.
- The winner will be notified by September 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicants must be a U.S. resident.
- Applicants must also be majoring in biomedical engineering.
- Please email your application to email@example.com with the subject line “Devicelab Scholarship Application”.
- Include your name, school, major, email address and phone number in the body of the email.
- Attach your essay and a copy of your official academic transcript in .pdf format.